Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Proverbs 5

"Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
Rejoice in the wife of your youth.
She is a loving deer, a graceful doe.
Let her breasts satisfy you always.
May you be captivated by her love."

This part is mainly for the husband, but I think that wives can also learn from it. We need to cherish our husbands as well, and not compare them or fantasize what they could be. I struggle with this when I get caught up in Christian Romance novels. I enjoy reading them, but I find myself comparing Josh to the husband character. I have had to really pray about this and monitor the novels that I read. I have been very blessed with the husband God has given me, and I would never want to take that for granted. I want to encourage each of us to be "captivated by their love!"

No comments: