Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Proud to be an American!
Brenden has truly amazed me in his ability to memorize things. Just from hearing Katelyn and Paige recite it during school, Brenden has memorized, with great clarity I might add, the Pledge of Allegiance! He wanted to recite it at our homeschool recital. Katelyn also memorized 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (Love Chapter), but got stage fright and left Paige to recite it herself. She did a fabulous job! I am still proud of Katelyn's ability and hard work to memorize God's Word! My desire is to now put Brenden's memorizing skills to also learn scripture and hopefully both of them with keep it close to their hearts.
I did video Katelyn reciting her verse at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, you are truly Supermom! Nice work. Your kids just blow me away. P.S. I love the family picture of you guys.
Super job! I love hearing Katelyn say the verses! I will have to tell her tonight. And Brenden, super cute! Great video too... who was that terrific camera person???
Post a Comment