Thursday, February 5, 2009

God is so Good

God has taken me on an amazing journey...that is not over yet. He has shown me His amazing power and love through relationships, books, and scripture. I do not know what God's plan is for my life...or even for my year, but I have faith that He will guide and direct my family according to His Will.
On a side note: I received a letter yesterday that said that I qualified to receive Music Theatre of Idaho Season passes (3 of them) at an extremely reduced price (Blessed are the poor...). For about $15, my family (excluding Brenden and Makenna) will be able to attend musicals throughout the year. I am very excited and feel very blessed!
On another side note: I made this video to send to my dad of Makenna enjoying her Christmas gift. The video was too big to send via email...so here it is on my blog! Enjoy!

No comments: