Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I love traditions. One tradition my family has is to celebrate Thansgiving and Christmas at my in-laws home. The cousins all enjoy playing together and the moms all enjoy RELAXING in our jammies! Here is a picture walk of our trip!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Riding cowboy!

Working on a puzzle

Makenna opening her stocking...her 1st Christmas!

Our Gingerbread village!

Winter Wonderland

Have you ever seen turkeys walking around your yard on Thanksgiving??

Gooey's! Our favorite desserts from Dockside Restaurant

Of course I am going to share this...

Our annual flannel shirt picture with Grandma Jack!

We even feed those turkeys that roam our yard on Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What great memories! It looks like so much fun and great traditions!

Krista said...

I want what Brendon is having!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You got to see snow. Your nieces are looking so much older. They all sure grow so fast. Glad you had a good trip.