Saturday, October 18, 2008

One last goodbye

Did you go outside today? It was fabulous! Summer came back for one last goodbye! My family spent the day outside working in our yard. We decided to take advantage of the warmer weather and "winterize" our yard. We usually do it in November or early spring, therefore, making it colder and wetter. Today was perfect! I know that some of my plants had a little more in them for this season, but I was ready! It was strange to be outside in a short sleeve shirt in the middle of October...and to see the leaves changing colors! It felt good to be done...and now I can focus on preparing for winter and the holidays!

Makenna playing on the patio!


"Dad, you work over there and we will work over here!"


Going on a hike??

"Dad, are you okay under there?"

Glad to be done with that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like quite the project. i bet you feel great that it's done.