Monday, November 7, 2011

On the Move!

Boy, I am sure falling behind on this blogging thing! This is going to be a catch up post.
First, I will start with Garrett...he is seven months old already and he is on the move!
7 month stats:
Sleeps all night
Eats about every 3 hours
Naps throughout the day
Rolls and moves all around
Sits alone, but sometimes falls over
Wears size 6-9 month clothes
Weighs 17.6 lbs (with clothes on)


Looking back...

Field trip to Botanical Gardens



Day at Jabbers

Broken Window...5 year old boy and a baseball!

Field trip to Deer Flat Refuge


My cute little boy!

A day at the pumpkin patch!

All my little animals...I was the zookeeper!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

The broken window! You know, I'm surprised that with four boys in the house we have not yet had a broken window. They throw baseballs all the time around here. We are just lucky, I guess (at least so far! Watch I just jinxed myself, right? and tomorrow we'll have our first broken window!) We have balls kicked over the fence all the time around here, though. Drives me crazy. We always have to go to our neighbor's house to retrieve all the soccer balls and baseballs. I feel sorry for our neighbors sometimes! Lucky for us, we have never broken any of their windows yet, either! (uh oh, I gotta stop saying that or our luck is going to run out!)

Love the last photo - they are too cute in those animal costumes!