Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Hallie!



I cannot believe that two years has gone by! Oh, I remember her birth like it was yesterday...but, I am oh so glad that it was not yesterday! Let's just say that it was bad enough to be remembered after 2 years!
Hallie is such a fun little girl. She is so full of spunk and energy...and determination! She is my climber, which can be nerve-racking for this mother, since she is such a petite little thing. She weighs about 4 pounds more than her 8 month old brother! She has been one of my most difficult children, but she is so sweet and loving. She is starting to get better now that she can communicate better. I love you so much Hallie!



Her brother and sisters wrapped up their toys to give to her...she loved them all over again. I wonder if this would work for Christmas?


She even cleaned up after her own party!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Happy birthday Hallie!!!