Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have you ever...

...had a day when you wonder about yourself!
Every morning after my shower I routinely reach into my draw and take a q-tip out of my drawer and clean my ears...and then look at it. (Gross, I know) Well, one particular day I did this and the q-tip was covered in pinkish mauve stuff. I was bewildered! What was in my ear? It was not red enough to be blood. A thought went through my head that it looked like makeup, but I could not figure out how I got makeup in my ear! Well, the same thing happened day after day. I truly thought I was going crazy! After about a week, I finally mentioned it to my husband...He looked at me with great sympathy..."Honey, some of your makeup spilled into the q-tip box. All of the q-tips have some on it!"
Seriously...the thought never occured to me that the q-tip went into my ear looking like that!
Hope I made you laugh today!

1 comment:

Wife2Jason said...

Uhhh, yes, that was quite funny.I think everyone looks at the q-tip when they are done!