Monday, September 8, 2008

My Thoughts for Monday

*Working out in the morning feels so good...why didn't I think of this sooner??
*Watching the sunrise is a blessing!
*Listening to a 3 year old girl chattering away is so cute! Quote: "Where did you get that shirt from?" (It was from Hawaii and I was curious who she got it from). "My mommy's house!" (3 year olds are so fun!)
* Eating oatmeal for breakfast is yummy!
*Chilly fall mornings get me excited for the coming holiday season!
*Seeing that lingering fly hanging around annoys me...I need a screen door!
* Seeing the dust from the sun shining through the windows makes me realize it is time to dust again.
*Reading my friends' blogs helps me feel connected during the busy weeks that we aren't able to get together.
*School will be quicker this week since Paige is out of town.
*I love being home with my children...and I love teaching!
*If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be homeschooling...I probably would have laughed!
*If you would have told me 8 years ago that I would still be living here, I would have cried. Josh and I always thought that we would move back "home" the day after graduation. Little did we know that God had other plans, and boy are we glad!
*Hearing my children wake up brings me great joy...and I am sure that this 3 year old is ready for a playmate! Gotta go!

2 comments:

Kym said...

I got there today too! Didn't much like the smell but LOVED the workout! It will be nice when they've finished the floors. Have a blessed week with all those youngsters.

Kristen said...

You are more patient than I could ever be to fill your house with extra kiddos - I admire you!

I would have laughed 5 years ago about homeschooling...oh wait I did about three years ago. Laughed outloud when someone suggested I homeschooled Morgan - now look where God has taken us. What a blessing! So glad you are on this journey!