Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Routine

I have decided that I love routine! Prior to homeschooling, my life was pretty spontaneous. I do admit that I loved that, too. I enjoyed waking, coming, and going as I pleased. My children fit well into that schedule. They are all late sleepers and enjoy hanging out without a plan.
Well, now life has become more scheduled, routine, and busy. I have never been one to enjoy being "too busy", but this kind of busy is different. I love waking early and working out. I love having lots of children at my house each day! I love having planned lunches (Yes, I have a lunch menu). I love homeschooling! I love that each day is different, yet the same. I am praying that God will bless me with many more children...maybe even multiples!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Schedules and routines are a beautiful thing! I am such a schedule person (maybe too much) but it helps to keep things in order in our house.

I am so glad you are getting up in the morning to work out and ENJOYING it! Are you finding you are tired during the day or is it okay? I am proud of you because I know how hard this is for you.