Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged...

Kitchen sink...do you see our grass man in front of the window...thanks VBS!





Fridge - yummy Tex-Mex leftovers!


Laundry room...not much excitement there!


One of my kids - the other two are sleeping...worn out from company!



My favorite room - center of everything!



My favorite shoes! I am with you Jackie!


Closet - best storage place in the house!

Dream Vacation...Hawaii - this is a postcard sent to us from there!

Self-portrait - don't have any pictures of me by myself...so here I am with the man of my life...oh, and this picture is pre-kids.

Toilet - I have no idea why this was needed!

3 comments:

Kym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym said...

oops, messed up the last post. So what i had said was: Thanks for playing along! You rock. Where is everyone else?

Kristen said...

i can't believe how clean your fridge is.... i only wish mine looked that good :o)