Sunday, March 6, 2011

Being REAL

I recently received this book called "Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe". It was wonderful and I highly recommend it if you homeschool. Besides talking about the many lies that we as moms can believe about other homeschooling families, it also shared about how we can also act as a discouragement to others, therefore aiding in them believing those lies. After reading the book, I realized that my last post may have done that for someone out there reading it. That was not my intention and I apologize if I discouraged someone out there that may be struggling with their schedule. You see, I rather enjoy making schedules (my husband thinks I am a little wacky), but I am not so great at implementing them (he finds that rather funny as well). The schedule I wrote about has so far been the most successful because it is simple, but it is by far perfected. I have had sick kiddos since I wrote the post and have yet to do half the things on it. I certainly do not think anyone thinks that my family is perfect, but I wanted to be real with those that read this and offer an apology if I discouraged you with my post. Hope you have a great day and may God bless all that you do!

No comments: