Happy Birthday Buddy! You are such a joy to our lives. There are so many words to describe you. You are so sweet and sensitive, yet so full of energy and down right boyish! It is so hard to believe that you are 5 now!
Some of Brenden's favorites:
Cars, trains, trucks, etc.
Wiggles, Thomas the train, and Mary Poppins (movies)
Playing "mom and dad" with his sisters
Wearing his superman pjs all day
Cheese sandwiches
Bananas
Playing alone
His lightning McQueen and Mator socks
Wearing his cowboy boots
Playing on the computer
Eating cookie dough
Cereal
Tootsie Rolls
His Thomas the Train math book
Wrestling with dad
Denver Broncos
Oatmeal
Running around
Singing
Looking at books
Orange chicken
Playing outside
Pretending to be...Wags the dog, Anthony Wiggles, and Josh or John David Duggar.
Playdates with his friends
That he is going to have a baby brother!
I love you so much Brenden. I hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Brenden! I am thankful that Chade has you for a friend!
Post a Comment