Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking back to summer...

Summer seemed to go so fast, as it does every year. Looking back, I realized that I have not shared about some of our adventures.
In August, we took a trip up north to Coeur d'Alene to visit the grandparents. We first stayed a few days with my family. We then went with Josh's mom over to Montana to visit Josh's sister and family. When we returned to Cd'A Josh joined us for the remainder of our trip with his family. The kids had a wonderful time seeing all the family. My brain is a little foggy about the details of the trip, so I will just share some of our pictures.

















Unfortunately I do not have any pictures with my family. I guess all the "different" things we do out in the country/forest are all new for us city folk. Josh's parents live in a cabin in the woods and his sister lives out in the country in Montana. My family lives in the "city" like us. Sorry mom...we love to visit you, I just forget to get the camera out. :(

No comments: