Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!



Thank you Lord for the most wonderful husband in the world. Today he celebrates 31 years of life.
Here are 31 (of the million) reasons I love my husband:
1. He loves the Lord with all his heart, mind, soul, and strength.
2. He is faithful.
3. He is honest.
4. He is a very hard worker.
5. He is a wonderful daddy.
6. He follows the Lord's leading.
7. He is generous.
8. He is patient.
9. He is sensitive.
10. He is an excellent cook.
11. He loves Mexican food and Tex-Mex.
12. He is passionate about what the Lord has called him to do.
13. He is laid back and easy going.
14. He is gentle.
15. He is a good listener.
16. He is willing to read or watch something if I ask him to...no matter how girly.
17. He is calm.
18. He is silly.
19. He is spontaneous.
20. He does not get angry easily.
21. He is loyal.
22. He is NOT selfish.
23. He puts the Lord first.
24. Our marriage is important to him.
25. Our children are important to him.
26. He trusts me and the decisions I make.
27. He goes grocery shopping with me.
28. He gives the kids baths for me.
29. He will stay up half the night making cinnamon rolls for me so that I can have them for breakfast the next morning.
30. He will listen to me talk even when he can hardly keep his eyes open...or if he has heard me tell him the same thing story before.
31. He loves me...and he married me!

Happy Birthday Josh...and I love you!

No comments: