Friday, October 9, 2009
Dave would be proud...
I have just found my new favorite store...Savers! Yes, it is a thrift store. It is awesome! I love garage sales, hand-me-downs, craigslist, used book stores, and Other Mothers, and now Savers! I get excited on Thursdays to find out what color of tag is going to be %50 off! There are some things that I have wanted to get (not specific items, just a type of item), and now I am waiting for their color to go on sale! Today, I spent $15 and purchased a pair of shoes for each of my kids (that would be 3 pairs of shoes and all were in great shape!), 2 games (one was money Bingo that I can play with Katelyn for school), and a set of blocks that I am going to use to make a project for Makenna ( I will post on it when it is done)! I am not against buying my kids their Christmas presents from there...so I am on the lookout! I know that new things are nice, but used things work just as great! With my desire to both get out of debt and raise a large family...I need all the deals I can get! I hope Dave Ramsey would be proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment