Our vacation did not start as planned as I left the back window open while finishing loading up in the morning. Josh then opened the garage door...and shattered our back window. After patching it up with cardboard and duct tape, our trip went without any other problems. Luckily, we were able to take care of the glass while we were down there. It is amazing how many little pieces one large glass window can become. I am still finding glass in the garage.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Vacation
My favorite part of vacation is getting to spend extra time with my husband. This year he decided he wanted to visit his family for a few extra days and I was thrilled to be able to spend those days with him. Traditionally, we spend Thanksgiving with his family and celebrate Christmas. This year, since Thaksgiving is so close to my due date, we celebrated Christmas on Labor day. The cousins all enjoyed playing together. The favorite pass time was rides on the 4-wheeler! My kids also enjoyed being able to visit both sets of grandparents.
Our vacation did not start as planned as I left the back window open while finishing loading up in the morning. Josh then opened the garage door...and shattered our back window. After patching it up with cardboard and duct tape, our trip went without any other problems. Luckily, we were able to take care of the glass while we were down there. It is amazing how many little pieces one large glass window can become. I am still finding glass in the garage.













Our vacation did not start as planned as I left the back window open while finishing loading up in the morning. Josh then opened the garage door...and shattered our back window. After patching it up with cardboard and duct tape, our trip went without any other problems. Luckily, we were able to take care of the glass while we were down there. It is amazing how many little pieces one large glass window can become. I am still finding glass in the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Makes me excited for Christmas!! Thanks for sharing - looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment