Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first Anniversary of 29...

Today was a wonderful day! I admit, this birthday was not one that I was looking forward to...but God blessed me and made it one of the best. I went on a fun and adventurous date with my husband (last night). I had pancakes and eggs with my husband and children. I had lunch with a few of my dearest friends. Then had a wonderful evening filled with dinner and a game of Monopoly with my family! Thanks to all that made this birthday so very special. Maybe 30 won't be so bad after all!


About 18 months old

5 years old

School pictures from 2nd through 7th grade (these were scanned from an album)

One of my Senior pictures

The day I became a Potter

The mother of 3 children...

These are not my favorite pictures, but they were some that had been scanned and sent to me awhile ago. In order to have this posted on my birthday, I did not have time to find and scan my favorites...but you get the idea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 30th Shawna - it really isn't as bad as I thought. I enjoyed looking at all your picks. Thanks for being a great friend these past 10 or so years. Wow!! O.K. now I feel old - yikes!! Love ya!

Krista said...

Happy 2nd 29th birthday! Just think of all you've accomplished and all that God has given you in 30 years! How wonderful!