Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little behind...

I am going to play catch-up here...our last few weeks in a nutshell!


A trip to the zoo with friends! Brenden loved the monkeys!


Swimming lessons! Katelyn did a fabulous job in the water...very brave! Brenden and I did the parent/tot class...very fun! Makenna enjoyed sitting with Kym on the sidelines! This picture was taken on the last day when it was free day. Josh came and so we took both little ones in the water. Since I was doing the lessons with Brenden, I was not able to get other pictures.

Our first day of school!


Konos! Our model of an ear...use your imagination...ear canal, ear drum, hammer, anvil, stir-up, cochlea, and auditory nerve! The girls loved it!


Mom, is it really necessary for Katelyn to help feed me!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

cute! i am so glad your first week of school went well. isn't hard to believe summer is all over??

Leah said...

Love the model of the ear! That's a cool idea.